Monday 8 October 2007

Words before I leave

The last 1.5 months have been really hectic, with me running around meeting people and preparing for 'The day'. I was running about saying my final fairwell and preparing myself mentally till the visa was postponed. I went for another round of drinks with my good friends. They are probably wondering if I was really leaving (In fact I was wondering if I was leaving). With all the good food and drinks, I manage to gain alot of weight, which hopefully will be gone really soon.

I will like to thank those who made time to meet up with me. At least I hope they really want to meet me. And i apologise to the people whom I want to meet but did not have the chance too. I want to give you a good excuse, but I really can’t. The truth is by the time I am really ready to go; I am physically and mentally really tired of going out.

No comments: