Sunday 14 October 2007

Handphone




Got my handphone at last and of course it is from my company. This phone can watch TV which is free and pretty common in Japan. I was complaining about the phones not being technological advance and cannot sms to different service providers etc. Here are some good points which is the key to why they are a handphone nation - The online contents are abundant. There is GPS, plenty of online sites to visit and use. And that is why Spore is losing out, there is no content and even if there is, it is not useful. Phone software is pretty huge program. There is many settings which can be personally tweaked. But saying that, I think they should have a lesson in making it easier. I am sure there are many ways to lessen the amount of button required to press. But that is another kind of engineering.

One major gripe is that the battery life is not fantastic, tons of surfing and TV watching will render it useless in a day or slightly more. Camera is not as good as my K800i. And they dun have WIFI on the phone. How sad!

Anyway, you can get my hp number by emailing me. But then again, I dont really see the point. You can email me to my gmail address and it will send a sms to me. Or you can directly email to ansley@softbank.ne.jp which will also be like an sms to me. I can only reply to your email of cause.

No comments: