Monday 8 October 2007

Snacks


Interesting snacks you can find in Japan


Melon flavored Kitkat


Peach flavored Kitkat
I prefer the Peach flavor, infact I recommend trying one when you come over. It is really good.


Grape flavored pocky sticks, yummy yummy!


Coffee flavor pocky which was actually pretty darn good.


I am starting to like the taste of grapefruit, so much so I bought the juice. Acquired taste.

A opening to allow you to drain water away. Such is the thoughtfulness of Japanese.

Purple Juice, as advertised.

Milk ice cream which is very delicious. Ice cream is relatively cheaper then Singapore. Wider range too.

I ate many other snacks which I did not have a chance to take a picture. The chocolates here are very good. Many different flavor which will keep you entertain for a long time. The ice cream is also very good. I can get nice ice creams for abt $1 at the training center. The green tea with moochii ice cream really deserves a try.

Here are my cooking utensils which hopefully will be put to good use

No comments: