As the final day before I leave for Japan approaches, I can feel this heavy feeling over me. This nagging tug in my heart and a jitter running all over me. It is not as easy as I thought it will be, not when you spend the last few days with your family and wanting to spend some time with someone who cannot be there. Feels like so many unfinished business.
Till I arrive in Japan, this is my final goodbye to the first chapter in my life.
Friday, 7 September 2007
I sms a few of my friends just to let them know my confirmed flight date in case they did not notice my nick on msn.
"....If I was an ass, I apologise...."
Let us look at the replies I have from the highest amout to the least (Paraphrased):
- You ok? Drunk ah? Why you say until so sad.
- You are an ass, that is why you are my friend
- Yeah I know you are an ass
- No lah, u are not an ass lah.
- When are we meeting up?
- I cannot decide if you are an ass