Monday 29 October 2007

Toshiba Basketball

Live basketball of the Toshiba VS Hitachi. We got some free tickets and were "asked" to attend. Not that I wanted to go. Oh come on, it was a Saturday, I can go travelling instead. And the worst part was a typhoon hit Tokyo and I was drenched, cold and my umbrella was ravaged, raped inside out.

Cheerleaders which were not very nice. I was expecting some serious stuff, but they looked old and restless.

You cannot see this properly, but look at the center and try to find the dude with a umbrella. Yes, his wearing a spiderman mask. This guy was the most entertaining thing of the game because he will always try to distract the opponent when they are at the free throw line by turning the umbrella, jumping, screaming and of cos....with the spidey mask.

The game was substandard even when they are known to be professional. The blacks were disappointing too. I was not even expecting really awesome NBA basketball, but it was just crap to see some of the stuff they do.

No comments: