Sunday 13 January 2008

Yokohama Bayside Factory Outlet

I decided to visit Bayside Factory Outlet to get a pair of boots, both for trekking and for casual. Which means it has to look like a pair of Timberland. Seeing that I am very broke after the holiday, I decided just to just find the boots only. 'NO BUYING OTHER STUFF' was my motto of the day.

This place is near a port. So the air is a little chilly, coupled with the gloomy skies. Made me feel alittle sleepy. Good way to prevent me from feeling to energectic eh.




Got to see a cute pony there too. Maybe it is on sale?

The place looks very american or australia to me.



Nike store...check out the rows of shoes. The sneaker collect was not as good as Perth, but the other stuff was very good. I had to control myself from buying things I do not really need. Come on, do you have to think so much if a nice fleece jacket from the Tiger Wood golf range cost only $60. And no....I did not buy it.

Something for the ladies I guess. Should be cheaper I guess, my friend told me so. I did not wander into it, but it was pretty crowded.

There were many other shops, Adidas, North Face, MontBell (Very big place filled with tons of trekking stuff), Puma, Rockport, Reebok, Lacoste Seiko, Casio, Timberland etc. And I'm pissed, they actually was selling Oakleys about $15 cheaper then what I paid for. Arghhh....hmmm....maybe I should get the 'Juliet'




And....I did not find my boots. But......





Adidas Jacket for about $55


Edwin Jeans (japan brand) for $70 includes altering (40mins).

Nike Free shoes for $50.

Actually there were more stuff I wanted to get, but knowing I have such good control over temptations.... that is all I got. I know I know, I did say nothing else other then boots, but it was the last day of the sale.

The 'smile' of a very poor man. DONATIONS PLEASE

No comments: