Saturday 5 January 2008

Osaka Day 2 - Osaka Castle

I like to visit cultural places, just to see their architecture. And so....




I'm selling my body parts cheap...




This elevator is an eyesore, but they have to be friendly to the elderly and handicapped. I guess some exceptions have to be made.




BACK OFF!!! I'm a samurai

Suckiest part about this trip was the castle was closed even though I did checked and it was stated there was no break for them.






At least they try to put some English.


Time capsule.

Along the way out, there were some interesting sights.





More yoyogi park kind of people dancing for their own pleasure.

We popped by this other place where it is stated to be 2.6km of shopping street. Sounds interesting but the place was pretty boring. Maybe it was public holidays, but even so; most of the shops were pretty dull.







Condom machine





No comments: