Saturday 5 January 2008

Osaka Aquarium

Before going to the Osaka Aquarium, I walked around the surroundings.






This is pretty scary, you laser your image into a block. What a gift.

More octopus balls.


It was a windy day, so windy that my hair all stood up.

Before I entered, I saw this outside the building and thought it was fake, but it was real.





And the journey starts....


I never knew it was THAT thick.







Ahhh....Manta ray. This place is pretty good.

Oooooo....I was not expected to see a Mola mola.


And I was in BLISS!!!!! WHALESHARK!!!!!! Though a small one, but still....it is a whaleshark






The only sad thing is that I feel that the tanks are too small for the majestic creatures. Maybe it is because I started to dive, but looking at the area they have; I cannot help but to frown. I rather take my chances to dive and catch them in the open sea.

No comments: