Sunday 23 December 2007

Year End Dinner at Tachigawa

I travelled quite a distance to go for a dinner with my department. The location is Tachigawa, the restaurant is 'Hokkaido'. The Japanese have a Year End dinner celebration, but I guess it is just an excuse to go out and eat and drink. Haha.




I did not take many photos of the food as the department people was there, did not want to slow the dinner down in anyway. We had plenty of food. Salad, sushi, huge crab legs, hot pot, tempura, dessert. The food is pretty decent and the quantity is sufficient. One thing about Japan is they have such thing as a drinking buffet, where you pay a reasonable amount and get a whole range of drinks at freeflow, even alcohol.



Dinner was good and I am thankful that the people are all very understanding about the language gap. They were all very kind and patient in explaining what was going on.

No comments: