Sunday 16 December 2007

Asakusa

Asakusa is a famous temple in Tokyo. Not only for tourist, but many Japanese do visit the place. It was really more crowded then I thought it will be. In the process, I even heard Singlish being spoken. Haha..it is so easy to tell us apart. I wanted to ask a Singaporean in Japanese to help take a picture, see his puzzled face then speak to him in Singlish. That would have been fun.

The enterance was packed. Could not get a decent picture.


There is this long street which sells little stuff and food.











Fried buns with red bean. Tasted really good.


This 5 story pagoda (only looks like it, actually its one whole thing) will greet you when u arrive.



I saw this and wondered why everyone is directing the smoke to themselves. And realised that its suppose to cure the parts of your body which is hurt.
Well....I decided I needed to do something to make me smarter
As usual, you have to wash your hands.
And....pick some fortune telling






Why am I not suprise with this anymore.
Traditional Japanese desserts which really tasted good.

Traditional Japanese clothes.
ermm...werid building?

Venturing into the surrounding area and you will fun pretty interesting things.


These tasted heavenly. Very nice....
I do not know any of their stars, but who cares.



There were some famous celebs for theather walking around doing some sort of promotion. I have no idea who are they.

Hey, you can also be one of them

STOP!!! Underwear thief


And my travelling partner for the day is Tsai-San as the Japs will call her, from Taiwan. the expert in food and travelling.

No comments: