Sunday 16 December 2007

Roppongi

Roppongi is known to be a place for the bars and clubs. It is also a place to be filled with foreigners and a place where the rich like to shop too. I decided to go have a look, nothing more then that. Just to see what kind of a place it is.

Here is a photo of me and my friend, who looks like an Indian Italian Mafia.

It was really cold that night with very strong winds. And also it was the night when I wore the least. Literally frozed.

While trying to take this picture, I landed my leg in a small pool of water. Lucky I was in leather shoes.


And the place is pretty close to Tokyo Tower.









At least some Christmas Mood.

I manage to find myself at Roppongi Hills, where the rich shop and stay. Very nicely decorated place with plenty of expensive cars.





I also went to Tokyo Midtown to warm myself up. The place is a highend shopping mall, with plenty of nice food. I saw 9 chocolates which cost $80. When the Japs say highend, they really do mean it.

I like to check out Japanese fruits because they always look nice and are always ridiculously prized. That said, you really pay for quality here.
Straberries as big as my thumb.

I have not idea what is this.

Pears as big as an adult palm (not my hand there)

Sinfully good deserts.



Some pictures of the decorations around the area.












I found a pet shop and could not resist taking a few pictures of the following kittens.


And everywhere you go in the world, there is a Hard Rock.


Around Asahi TV building.



Random fish I saw, which was huge and made me wish I was out there diving.

I expected this place to be alittle more like Clark Quay, but it was not. I wonder if I walked the correct places. I shall go research and see.

No comments: