Sunday 23 December 2007

Shin Yokohama Ramen Museum

I went to the Ramen Musuem at ShinYokohama near to my training area. This place took us some time to find. But we finally found it and was greeted with a weird looking puppet.

It brings you back to old Japan which in my opinon looks alittle like old Singapore from my History books.



We even get to enter the girls bath...to some creepy looking stairs. It's fake, we don't do such hentai stuff. We are all gentlemen.


Looking for some bad dude, strangly it looks like zorro.





Old school ciggies which you can buy. My friend got it and was pretty worried he might die after smoking it.

Old school entertainment before the time they had computer.



I found this shop selling old toys and sweets. Some of those are what we had in my childhood, damn...am I that old?





And what is a Ramen Museum without the ramen. Alittle more expensive then outside, but the meat is really thick. The broth has a nice garlic touch to it. There are other shops around and my advise is actually to walk around in the first level to check out what shops are around and then decide what you want to eat.

No comments: