Sunday 16 December 2007

Jiyugaoka

Jiyugaoka is rated one of the best areas to stay in Tokyo. This is an area with plenty of little shops and also some of the big names. The streets are hard to navigate, so be prepared to get lost. There are also lots of good pasteries shops around here.









This place is so different that even the barracades of a special touch





Check out the guy behind me, probably wondering what I was doing. Actually it is because Roppongi almost killed me, I was prepared - I brought my gloves. But did not really have to use it, so I decided I shall just take a picture with it.

HUGE dog.

Here are the desserts. You can find the name of the better ones in this link.


Seeing all the food, I decided to go eat at one of the stores....


And also paid them is coins......check out the formation

Nice place for girls to shop for things. Nice place to just walk and see. And great place to eat. Wish I had more time and knowledge to fully see this place

No comments: