Monday 3 December 2007

Sushi - Bang for Bucks

I call this Bang for Bucks Sushi.

I was searching around and came across this place called Midori

I ordered the set and the first dish did not leave a good impression. It looks like shit, but taste like crab.


A really SMALL bowl of Chawamushi came along, and tasted pretty good.

Then came the set which consisted of various kinds of sushi which looked as good as it tasted.
Side orders of Salmon Sushi which was good till the next dish arrived. This is Chutoro, medium amount of fats. Taste really tender.

The Aburi set was good too. The sorching of the top layer of raw food brings out the oil and intensify the flavour.
But how can I leave without trying something like the Otoro, check out the fats. I thought I will be disgusted by it, but boy did the tuna melt in my mouth. I was in bliss.
And to top it off, the use fresh Wasabi which by itself taste sweet.

Not forgetting to thank the follow girls for coming to inject some Singapore flavour in my life and giving me a treat. And yes, showing them around the Love Hotels of Shibuya probrably got the guys green with envy. Haha.



Oh...I think I am in heaven (thinking of the sushi of course)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anz ! U forgot to mention its a bunch of rich "sugar mummys" that visited you ! = p