Sunday 17 August 2008

Saga - The long walk at Yoshinogari rekishi kouen

She leads the way to the promise land

I decided to get my hands dirty

Check out that face....she is pissed with me even before the walk started

And she was pretty right....check out the distance

They even gave us a towel to use.

The ditch is made to defend the city


This is not what you think it is.


I seriously thought this was for shitting

Dead man's mound


The coffin is like 2 pottery joined together
Looking like...ermm...this.




The above is the temple, we almost did not make it there. But thank god we did, we found free cold water.





So tired after the long long walk.

Check out the new express train in the backgnd.
I caught this amazing backgound lighting, and then I saw a hawk hover at the same speed of the train. It was the most amazing thing to see the flight of the hawk.

No comments: