Sunday 17 August 2008

Hakata = Fukuoka

And so J, the first girl who broke my heart *laughs*, decided to check out Japan for her yearly holiday. I was given the green light to plan whatever I want and I went crazy thinking this gal will be up for anything.

We made the long trip on the Shinkansen (bullet train) from Tokyo to Hakata. She is still smiling in the train...muahahahaha, wait till she see what torturous schedule I had.


She forgot her sunglass and so she took my kickass Oaks and I decided to feed her as much as possible. The fatter she is, the less other guys will hit on her right? hahaha

When we finally arrived, I found this really random stone.

The black cones pretty much caught my eye.
Desserts galore....

This robot is charging up, not too sure what it really does though.

At Fukuoka, you have to eat Ramen!

I went there to check out the architecture, but Jam ended up shopping for sunglass and we overshot the time and made no other sightseeing.

Weather was pretty hot, and so beer was the best relieve for the heat!

This bear made J really laughed, darn cute movements

Some huge sign with wrong english.

This make shift lamp was pretty cool!



Hakata is famous for having lots of street stalls scattered all round the whole place. We manage to find a handful, but J was not feeling too good, so we did not really went on to search for more.
This is kokinncya, wet version of the yakisoba. Taste better then it looks I swear.
Problem with such places, there are no pictures to choose from, so I ended up ordering some internal organs, which I happily stuffed them into my already fat tummy.

Since we missed the temple, I woke J up early to check out the temples in the hot sun.

16.1m wooden buddha which got me checking out how they did that, where are the connecting segments etc.




Look closely, something is pretty wrong there.

No comments: