Monday 18 August 2008

Disney Sea

I did not know Disney Sea existed and since J was all for it, we made a trip there to see if it was good. The Disney Monorail was very happy with the Mickey Windows and handles.


And Mickey of course


It is the 25th Anniversary for Disney Tokyo and there were many special parades and celebrations. There were even special water parades and shows to cool you off in the summer heat.




Futuristic looking area which I did not cover. I missed out on the Tower of Terror too as the place is much bigger then DisneyLand and the crowd was insane.

Aladdine and Simbad is situated here.





Little mermaid and friends. They built a whole indoor island for the kids. I will want to bring my nieces here.



The 20000 League under the Sea ride was awesome (probably cause I like diving). Journey to the center of the earth was a mad wait of 2hours.

We got this spray with fan thing to tide us over the heat.



Indiana jones ride was the best.
Old school ride


I loved the Jelly icecream in Disney HK, but could not find it over here in Tokyo. But they had sea salt icecream which rocks.



Once again we reached back too tired and too late. And we had instant food while J woofed down Macs again. In Japan, they have their version of cocktails, and this is one of the nicer tasting one.

Milk Curry Instant noodle...yum yum

No comments: