Wednesday 20 August 2008

Little finds and...

Recently I got a pair of Vans Slippers as it was cheaper then Havaianas (abt $18 bucks), but look what I found at Ueno....a pair of Brown Havainas for about $13. I just bought it without much care for the fact that I have already overspent.

I found this Watermelon kitkat some time ago and finally bought it. Pretty nice!


And...I am asking for donations to my funds. I spent so much this few months including inflated prices to Summer Sonic, buying something only to find out I have to sell it (at a lower price), tons of other expenditure which I did not require but was necessary at that time. Travelling in Japan is not that cheap. So, the rich friends I know...please donate! Plus I need a new digicam cause mine seemed to be in a bad shape.

No comments: