Sunday 17 August 2008

Nagasaki - Atomic Bomb Museum

The Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum and the name says it all.


Bought a street store ice cream which tasted like sorbet.


Photos from an american who was there after the destruction, the comments almost made me tear.
I went there only to find a one sided story being displayed. I gave the benefit of the doubt that it was the peace museum and that is why they did not want to mention about the war. But the fact that it was pretty much one way information. I really hope the people who goes there find out more information about what happen.

The center


Does this picture look like an MTV shot or what


A wall which was affected by the bomb.

Part of a building

We had dinner at a random Yakitori place which was pretty good.





J taught me alot about Makeup (especially eye make up).
Stupid faces!

No comments: