Monday 16 February 2009

Winter Hokkaido Part 6 - The last leg

We visited 雪印 which makes the milk, cheese etc in Hokkaido.

They have a temple for the special drink which is famous in Hokkaido



The carton drink is only in sale in Hokkaido and recently in the states near hokkaido
Getting rid of the snow.
Sapporo Beer Museum











Squid Ice cream. Did not dare to try. I ate the caramel ice cream which was damn good. Not the usual really sweet caramel, a little bitterness and the sweetness.

Moutain of snow. I was tempted to climb up, but there was a warning that it was dangerous




Cute signs!
Notice the star? It is a mark of hokkaido. Only 3 places have that star, the clock tower, the red building above and the beer


More cute signs

Check out the amout of charsiew

Sodo which is also limted edition to Hokkaido.

This cheese is supposed to be really good. And the shop selling it is the one I mentioned, 花畑牧. Check out the queue.....

We decide to go eat some desserts.

This is the challenge cup

But I did not take the challenge! I admit, I lose

This Winter Hokkaido was a 3 days 2 nights of extravagent spending which was decided late night and settled in like an hour. I am pretty much wiped out! haha! Big Thanks to Sky for the company and most of the planning.

No comments: