Sunday 15 February 2009

Nakano, 中野

I found out that Nakano has this place with all the Manga/Anime stuff like Akihabara.

2nd to 4th floor at Nakano Broadway, there is a land where to otakus (geeks) can get their fixes.

Check out the huge Nightmare Before Christmas dolls

The latest installment of Street Fighter, which looks very good.

Found a shop with like 20+ different flavours of soft cream ice cream. Ate a Yuzu ice cream which was delicious.

No I did not snap a picture of that guy's ass. Check out the black thing hanging on his pouch. It is a phone receiver. Is that his handphone?
How outright can they get? It is In Your Face

Dinner was tsuke men, u dip the cold noodles into the soup then eat. I especially like this because of the chewy texture. This shop makes the noodles with pork oil, thus giving the the additional taste.

I will like to end by saying that I DO WORK. I dont just go out and play, eat and drink. Some of my friends seem to think I have been out all day and night.

No comments: