Tuesday 13 November 2007

Outside the On the Job Training

I went to Ozaku in Ome for my OJT. The place don't really have much things other then the pubs and few food places around the train station. The surroundings around the working place and my dormitory was sad. It was pretty quiet, so quiet that I cannot even find a place I will want to walk in to eat.

There were plenty of family restaurants (e.g Dennys, Wendys), which basically shouts MEDIOCRE. The place did have a bowling alley which we went to play with some Japaneses from the work place. They were very good at it and that is probably because there is nothing to do there.

I found a baseball training place. A machine will pitch the ball and you try to hit. Let's just say tennis does not help.
My room over there is basically about the same, a little smaller and looks older.
The biggest complain is the cupboard, if even I want to complaint, what do you think a girl will do?
Chair is definately better then what I currently have at Tsurumi.
Can you see my work place? The building with the red words. And to justify why I say the place is ulu, take a look at the patch of land where they are growing plants. The area has the whole Tuas feel to it. Haiz....



No comments: