Friday 16 November 2007

Around Ginza

I am not really into the Kitties...but thought I took it for the Hello Kitty fans out there. There is a Sanrio land, contemplating if I should go there. I heard you even get food the shape of the Kitty face.

There is a Kitty bus and if you look closely, you can see a Hello Kitty at the Window.

There is a underground art exhibition which was really huge. Japan has alot of underground shopping. And you get so lost walking around.
Ermm....the flowers look nice.
Lipton cafe. I bet they sell the full range of Lipton stuff

The durian cost about $65. Say goodbye to one of the most delicious fruits around.

Ooooo.....even when it is not in season, you still see OISHI strawberries.

The whole range of fruits which is really expensive in Japan.

This bread shop is suppose to be pretty famous. It was very crowded, but being the greedy pig; I manage to get my hands on some of it (even thought I just had lunch). YUMMY.


Koban - Police post. Pretty good looking one. No choice I guess, it is at Ginza afterall.




The 2 pictures below is a Kindergarden at Ginza. Love the building and the leaves...





No comments: