Saturday 3 November 2007

Best investments in Japan


Get a coin pouch where you can easily locate the correct amount. Trust me....best investment I made so far.

------------------------

"Service at its best, but expensive"

That was my nick for a day, I innocently used it to describe my experience at the Hair Salon. But so many perverted minds kept asking me if I was talking about the 'service' from the Jap girls. I did not even think about that till someone mentioned it to me. Goes to show how innocent I am.

Anyway, service was the best I encountered in my life. They greet uyou, and set you up in a corner as you wait for the stylist to come. In the meantime, your back, coat etc will be taken and stored in a cupboard. I got a magazine to read while waiting. She lead me to the seat, and a assistant will take the magazine for me and pass it back to me when I got to the seat. She then asked me what I wanted and throughout the whole process we chatted. Somehow she knew how to talk to me so that I can understand.

The shampoo girl brought me to the shampoo area, and covered my legs with a blanket. The chair automatically reclined and then she placed a gauze over my eyes so I don't see the glare. Everytime she starts a process, she would inform me. After the shampoo, she used a warm towel to warm my ears and went to conditioning. When it is all over, I had a warm towel to wipe my face. All the time, we had a nice conversation and she was really cute. I meant really cute, I was so smitten. She lead me to a chair and then started to massage my head and shoulders for sometime. Oh man...she is so cute...

After it was over, the stylist followed me to the counter and assisted the process of wearing the coat and the whole lot of them who was free bidded fairwell to me at the door.

The whole thing cost a bomb though, $50. I know there is cheaper ones, but not around my area though. Next time I will probably go to someplace cheaper. I am such a broke man.

No comments: