Tuesday 30 June 2009

Somewhere called Yokohama

So which is the apple of the eye


Infra me

Where the bees go

The window of opportunity

Open the door

Ride with me?

Yes I will

Power me up

Handle with care

The arch

Mesmerize me

Say Cheese

Flutter with me

Buzzzzz

Italian Infra

Fly away

Who made the hole

The foundation

Black juice

Scrap me please

How did it get up there

Belongings on the bike

Hanging by a thread

I need some water

I am watching

Mother's pride

Vroommm

Princess

Am I cool or not

Lend me your shoulder

Tools of trade

Bubble bubble

Finally, a rest

Off to sea

Transport of the past

Bend, stretch, turn

Light me up

Lock and loaded

Line me up

Hand in Hand

Follow me

Where is Jack

Seeing double

Angles everywhere

Patch me up

Colour the sky

Line me up

I'm a cool dad

Chinatown in every town

No comments: