Tuesday 30 June 2009

More food

They take a raw squid and just flatten in with two hot plates to create this sanbe

I forgot what this is called. My name for it is Giant Edamame. Pretty yummy

Shiso is this minty leave that you find often with sushi. They decided to incorporate it into Pepsi. Being the sucker I am, I bought it. It tasted like mouthwash.

I am a big fan of vinegar. I cannot resist buying this (actually it is just an excuse to buy my daily chips).

Milk Pudding version

The one on the left is pretty smooth limited edition beer, which I have decided to stop drinking (any forms of alcohol) in my room. On the right we have the Coke with green tea. Coke got it right, cause it tasted like coke only you feel healthier.

Soda Kitkat....it was ok, well that is because I finished the whole packet in one night.

No comments: