Sunday 8 March 2009

A walk around Harajuku

The global peeps were having a get together near Harajuku so I had a walk around there.


I found a group of people doing a demostration. It was different unions coming together to try improve their working life.

H&M made a big entrance into Tokyo and it is still very crowded.

Tokyo Girls Show is the big fashion event which is held. The queue was maddness. I did not purposely go there, but we actually stumbled into it.
99% girls, 1% guys. 90% of the girls are all dressed up.




The queue is really maddness


Afro photographer! I did not really take much photos cause I thought that it was not very nice. Like a pervert. But you all can check out the link.

The ends of Harajuku had a playground in the middle of the road.

Wild Health....Be Safe, I see ahhh

Enlarge it and read the signs. Funny series.

One of the funky shops. The pain of shopping here, you have to walk all the corners to find the shops

No comments: