Sunday 16 March 2008

Yes yes...more cooking adventures

I got a toaster because I could get it for free. Nothing much to get, and I thought about my sis telling me to get one since my cooking skills are really not fantastic. And I rememebered my sis making me a really good cheese ham sandwich with it. Decided to make one myself......

And I toasted some shells, tasted really good. Dont be fooled, the shells were HUGE.


I always wanted to try Squid ink pasta back in Spore, but never got there. Finally grabbed those ready made sauce and topped it with cod grilled with garlic. It was pretty good other then staining my whole mouth black.


Finally got down to using the rice cooker to make some porridge. Not sure if it can be seen, but bits and pieces of fish is inside.


This thing is Natto, fermented beans. Let`s just say it is acquired taste and I have finally got aquainted with it to actually not mind eating it every day. Cheap and healthy.


Sat morning I decided to make some pancakes. Somehow mine turned out a little heavy! Like you can concuss if I smack you with it. Any idea why? But it was still good.

Ask me what I really miss from Spore and I will probably be dumbfounded. But come to think of it, I really miss soup. My mum whips up all sorts of soup which I don`t have the patience to wait for it to be done. Finally got down to attempting to replicate the potato soup. Somehow it is still not there yet. Will give soup another try next time.

No comments: