Saturday 22 March 2008

Dive Fair - Tokyo Big Sight

Went to Tokyo Big Sight near Odaiba for the Dive fair. The building is pretty distinctive, it looks like some aliens have descended. (Get ready for some ass poking experience)


This is a very random art work. I mean a giant saw....how related can it be.
Though I went alone cause there are no diver friends around me right now, I still had to find a way to get a picture. Oh, notice the same dressing...that is because I did not make it back after clubbing. I had 3 hours of sleep before I made my way down. Lucky I got a place to stay and showered.

Only in Japan can you find dive gears in baby blue and pink.

And multiple bright colours.
And diving as a bear, rabit, rooster.....I have no idea why.

For the divers: The Yellow and White fines is the Jet fins (Not sure the exact model)

I forgot to mention Pink wetsuits.

The exhibition was not as big as the one I went in Singapore. There were very few stalls about diving trips (Which is what I wanted). Most of them were selling goods. I must add that they are very into wetbags. Tons of different designs. There were few companies which are from Japan. Local dive products, how cool. I can just see it now, a merlion logo on the regulator and its model name will be - Vomit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg pink wetsuits!!! fins!!

how gorgeous are they?!

i want!!!

-pam

Unknown said...

Hahaha....you know marcus is in love with the rooster thingy

Anonymous said...

and we both know marcus is crazy! haha.

we should really just buy it for him n dare him to wear it! =P

- pam

Unknown said...

Yeah...he ask me to get it for him the next time I see it!

U need a pink wetsuit?