Friday 8 February 2008

I never realise how much I miss Chinese New Year

CNY is not one of my favourite holidays. I enjoy gathering with my family, but I hate the loud red colour decorations and music. I love the food, the noise we make when we gather at my granny's place, but I don't quite like the CNY songs playing all over again and again.


I come to like to realise I do miss it when I video conference back and called home. My mum was telling me how much fun they had making pineapple tarts. I saw my relatives over the internet and spoke to all of them. Not even minding the fact that I had to repeat myself many times. I saw some of the CNY photos and the fact that I am missing my nieces' growing upreally hit me. I really miss the 3 girls. Seeing them grow so fast through pictures is really not the nicest feeling to have.
Alysia is 6mths old already. =(


Ana has grown so much. Off to play school, making new friends.


Danesia is still elusive. Starting to speak a little...I heard. Sigh...

No comments: