Thursday 8 January 2009

Some other meetups

I shall add that I met Can too. Long time friend from ages back. So happen we came back to Singapore the same time, I had to meet up with her right? And she was at Butter that night too.

Met up with the hall peeps. All the rich people with the pauper me. Two bankers, 1 Teacher, 1 Manager (with tons of rich men hitting on her) and me-the slave

Met up with the uni guys too. And a uni gal! hahaha. Cloudie is not in the pic cause she is the photographer. But I did draw a cloud.....

Said a quick hi to Pee Brain with Gab before I quickly leave home before the NYE crowd came out to party. The earliest day I was home for the 2 weeks I was back and even my mum was shocked.

I finally got to meet up with Charms over coffee on my last day back in Spore. And she is a camwhore.
so much so I had to give the WTF face!

Remind me to take pics of everyone with my camera next time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee.I wonder who is that COOL fren in red next to you....
: )
-charms-

Unknown said...

oh u mean the pee brain? HAHAHAHAHAHA