Monday 5 January 2009

Back in Singapore 2008-2009

The problem with staying in Japan too long is the PEACE sign. hahaha! My mandatory picture in T1 Airport. The jacket looks cool, but boy was it hot in Singapore.
Xmas is my favourite holiday. I told my mum only home cooked food, and we tons of food plus a plate of sakae sushi platter.

Here is Ian, the new member of the family. Cute eh!

And my cousins taking a pic with me without the 249 presents.

The princesses!


Brought the gals to snowcity, more like ice-city. But it was fun for the girls I guess, both of them shivering! haha!





Aly is the youngest and she still does not let me carry her.


Here is my IRC friend! Funny how she became a good friend.
The guys from Outward Bound Indonesia.

Check out my friend's house....got a majong room.
Did not know there is National Geographic shop in Singapore. Went to test their windbreaker in the wind/chill room.


Camwhore cause I finally got my haircut (bad service!!!!)

And I decided to quit my job and become a mafia! Shut up or I will put a bullet into ya head!

No comments: