Sunday 14 December 2008

Snowboarding at Gunma

My 2nd time Snowboarding at Kawaba in Gunma. My friend, Jet, planned everything for the new batch of employees. I had to wake up really early, took the 4.45am train to reach Shinjuku to catch the bus. But it is ALL WORTH IT. Snowboarding rocks.

The season has not actually started, but man made snow with random snow make it possible to snowboard. And the new boarders dont know the difference. (Only after they fall, hurhurhur)

The saddest part of this trip is.....I LOST MY BEANIE. It took me a long time (and cost quite a lot) for that beanie. Two layers with purple lining. Sigh....


I am actually improving, looking a little cooler. If I have cash, I will definately get my own set. I think it costs about 100000 yen though.


I found this really old school poster.

We ended up at an old school onsen and some dinner. Onsen rocks, it felt even better after the snowboarding.
I am pretty much bumbed up. landed hard on my ass trying something way ahead of my time. I almost cried cycling back. But I am looking forward to the next trip.

No comments: