Sunday 14 December 2008

Department Volleyball Competition

My department held a Volleyball Competiton and I was asked to take part (It is a newbie thing). My experience with volleyball is in Primary school, where a decent serve should be able to win half the points and the ability to push the ball over (not even spike). Apparently lots of people like to play volleyball in Japan as most of them knows how to play the game pretty well.



My team got 3rd, down 2 spots. It is a big drop; which the department people took it pretty badly. They held a 反省会, which means a reflection meeting. And I thought it was a meeting to review what happened, how to improve. Then I realised it was actually a drinking session. Hmmm...sounds like just an excuse to drink. Haha, but we had fun, 4.5hours of drinking.

No comments: