Tuesday 2 December 2008

December is DANGEROUS

In anticipation of the drinks with Pam, I told myself I shall not drink till I reach back Singapore. BUT....in 1 day, from 3 drinking sessions (飲み会), it increased to 7 and all in the span of 2 weeks.

Tell me how to not drink?

Oh, a little education about why. December is where they have 忘年会, like a party to usher in the new year. And everyone does it, from companies to schools, to your clubs in schools and even your different group of friends.

I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink. I shall not drink.

Ermm...How?

No comments: