Tuesday 23 September 2008

Wing Kit terrorizing Tokyo


Wing kit came to Tokyo on a stopover and I brought him to my favourite sushi place which is value for money. Check out the Ootoro in the background, it is HEAVEN.

Brought Kit to Meji Temple at Harajuku.


The walk in is long, it is suppose to clear your head before enter the shrine,

We caught traditional Shinto Shrine marriage.








We even caught a Hello Kitty cosplay! haha! It was pretty good since there was not much cosplay out today. Not too sure why, but I guess the news with typhoon kept them home.

Yoyogi park with all the people doing their own thing.


I found my dream car...HUMMER H2

This is a art house in Harajuku. Pretty Wicked

Saw some cool cars at Omotesendo.



Dinner was at Shinjuku, KOMEN! One of the better Chain Ramen shops around.

Took a picture with Wingkit outside a shop which I once thought it was free internet shops. But it was actually a place to find all the Bars and etc.

A Prymaid watermelon!

Kitty wanted to try an onsen so we decided to go to the one at Okutama. I have not stepped into that place yet as I thought autumn will be the best time to go. But boy this place is AMAZING.

A short 10mins walk to the onsen, a little small but there is a open air onsen!






Wanted to bring Kit to the place which serves hugh portions of donburi, but it was not open. We manage to find a nice place which serves pretty good soba.
Headed to the land of Otakus and geeks...just a place for Wingkit - Akihabara.





They even have a map and information system (touch screen) on the vending machine.
Dinner was my favourite place at my area. They served me a really weird looking starting dish which ermm....



And that marks the end of Kit in Tokyo. He saw the main points of Tokyo I think. He showed his true Otaku self in Japan! I am sure he will settle perfectly here.

No comments: