Wednesday 15 October 2008

Oshima

Last minute trip to Oshima (大島) for a Dive trip. It is pretty darn far but very worth it. I saw many firsts and the water is nice. But it is about 23deg in the water.




Dinner at a small Izakaya which was pretty decent for the amount we eat.





I swear this ROCKS!

I was just posing with the bottles. Did not drink.

The chicken drumstick is darn delicious

Pig trotters....this is the first I see in Japan



See....my friends were drinking, not me.

My friend lit the mosquito coil before we went to the onsen and.... check out the smoky room.

It was freezing in the morning. Almost made me give up diving.

The diving place has a log house for resting which I like so much.



This was pretty nice!

Spooky Ghost house...

Little island needs tons of break waters


Check up the nice large bottle of sake.

Big fat and delicious


Horse sashimi! Delicious

I have no idea what is this. Found this at the window

Looks and taste really Chinese. But the Japanese eat the fisheyes, I meant they even eat the white ball. Made me eat it too, actually it is pretty tasteless.

Home made potato chips which was absolutely finger licking good

No.....I did not drink it.


Jet ferry which is faster because it actually skims on the water
Typical shopping street in Japan.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Again, an eye opener to Japan! Thumbs up!
$40/- Adidas, value for money.

Unknown said...

Got the shoes at the Outlet.
But the diving is costly..REAL costly

litt1egurl said...

i really think you've slimmed down alot leh!! and oh! congrats to the new born!

Unknown said...

really? Not enuff food I think. Should stop stop drinking

litt1egurl said...

and u keep saying u didn't drink... while holding the bottle! hahah liar!!