Tuesday 28 October 2008

But

I sat down after planning 50% of my solitary backpack trip in Japan. The one I have been meaning to do for sanity reasons. The one where I walk and reflect, be emo and all.

But,
Not even planning to, not knowing why, I searched for the tickets to Singapore. I bulked at the price, further solidifying my decision to go back on Chinese New Year instead.

But,
Something tugged me, unknow reasons floating in my head.
I sent an email to my sis and asked if I should fly back, but alas - it was a public holiday; no reply.

I was up early today. I searched and the price going against the current market situation, went up further up.

But,
I clicked 'submit'.

"Why do you pay so much?", someone asked and many more will.
Was it home sick? No

But
Can you put a monetary value to family? No.

And that is why like the song goes.....
"I will be home for Christmas...."

No comments: