Saturday 24 May 2008

The coming of the Man

My buddy came from Singapore. It was a MAD rush for the last train and with that 20kg bag, I would assume it was no easy feat.

It was the last train, so late that it was about 1.40am and I was already getting ready for bed. And thus the unglam state I am in. This is the first time I stepped out in public looking like I am going to kopitiam.
And my bud also brought along some carepackages from Spore. hehehe....

There is really nothing much around my area as the flowers have started to fall. But I brought him to one of the best Shabu Shabu places in Tokyo.

Check that out....
Together with host number 2 from Taiwan.
And we went for some batting practice and walk around after dinner


It has been some time since I hung out with him and the feeling is still good. Feel like its back home

No comments: