Sunday 9 November 2008

My growing addictions and a little test

And so it seems I am a sucker for marketing gimmicks. With all the different limited flavours which comes and goes (usually depending on the seasons), how can you not right?

From Vitamin Coke to flavoured coffees.

Japan Kit Kat
I went a step further, I went to research on Kit kat in Japan! Seems there are alot more I have not tried.

And recently, I bought DARS. It has this temperature sticker which tells you if your chocs are stiff hard (below 19deg), just right(ard 22deg) or soft(abv 25deg)
I bought the milk, white and dark flavours and conducted a "scientific" test. Standing outside in the 10deg weather, I watited for the weather to change the colour of the stickers before I ate the chocs. To nuetralise the taste test, between each type of flavour, I drank some tasting Vegetable Juice Liquor (seems healthy to me).
I proceeded to my room and conducted the 22deg taste test. Had to resort to using my jacket to bring the temp up. And then I placed DARS beside the heater to get it to above 25deg.

Results of the taste test.... I think the veg liquor is pretty drinkable. haha! Makes you feel good drinking alcohol.
DARS test proof to be pretty good from my point of view. I like the white chocolate best and it is pretty cheap, abt 100yen. It seems to melt at a nice rate in my mouth.

No comments: